Are you craving a career change?
To do something that feels substantially more fulfilling?
To help other men make the health transformation you’ve made?
Awesome. We want to introduce you to the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN). The online nutrition school that changed both of our lives. Not only did it help each of us reach a higher state of vitality, but it’s also how Pablo met his beautiful wife, Andrea Beaman. (Hey, you never know!)
What is IIN All About?
IIN is a year-long health coach training program. It teaches people like us how to not only make discoveries about our own bodies and minds, it teaches us how to serve other people who need support with nutrition, mindset, and life at large.
A health coach is like a holistic doctor, a chef, a personal trainer and a therapist all in one.
By getting more health coaches out into the world, we’re able to make an impact on issues that matter: obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and other chronic conditions that plague our society today.
Ok, So What’s Included in the Course?
- Access the entire curriculum online or via the IIN App
- Learn over 150 dietary theories from health and wellness experts like:
- Dr. Andrew Weil
- Dr. Mehmet Oz
- Learn mindset, personal growth, and coaching techniques from:
- Deepak Chopra
- Gabrielle Bernstein
- Get training on how to start and market your own health coaching practice
- Create a custom website for free!
- Learn how to work with clients one-on-one, run group programs and workshops in settings such as corporations, spas, health clubs, doctors’ offices, schools and more.
- The course covers cutting-edge and holistic nutrition concepts along with modern health issues that you won’t always find in a traditional nutrition program. Here are just a few of the topics you will study:
- Deconstructing Cravings
- Primary & Secondary Foods
- Crowding Out
- Food/Mood Connection
- Energetics of Food
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Thyroid Health
- Blood Sugar & Glucose
Integrative Nutrition’s unique nutrition philosophy takes a holistic approach to wellness and encourages students to consider relationships, work, exercise, and spirituality as essential to building good health.
Please get in touch with us to learn more about IIN, Health Coaching, and our special savings opportunity just for you.